2017-18 Player Sponsorship
The AUCC is introducing a new sponsorship category this season, the “player” sponsor. This greatly assists the player (by having his/her) subscription fees covered and offers all the benefits of being a “club” sponsor, including Centurion Club membership.
Central to the AUCC’s sponsorship philosophy is ensuring that all sponsors are invited to events and encouraged to engage with our expansive network.
In addition to covering your nominated player’s subscription fees for the 2017-18 season, for an investment of $500 you will receive:
- One ticket to the AUCC season launch for lunch at the Cathedral Hotel on Friday 13th October 2017 (value $50)
- Acknowledgement of your business name as a Player Sponsor with player photo in the University Oval Long Room
- Framed certificate of sponsorship to display at your business
- Invitation to the Sponsors T20 match at University Oval Long Room
- Centurion Club membership (value $100) which allows you to purchase discounted tickets to
- Foundation Dinner @ National Wine Centre (December 1st 2017)
- Presentation Dinner @ National Wine Centre (March 29th 2018)
- Long Room Lunches (February/March 2018)
Player sponsorships are tax deductible for businesses.
If you’d like to discuss further please contact Luke Johnston email@example.com or 0402 469 777
*The AUCC reserves the right to refuse a proposed player sponsorship at its exclusive discretion